How do I make an appointment at NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn?
- You may make an appointment with NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn by calling: 614-777-4801 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Click here to request an appointment online via our patient portal.
What are the normal operating hours for the practice?
- The normal operating hours for our practice are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. However, our phones are turned off between 12:00 and 12:45 p.m. for lunch.
Do you have a policy regarding No-Shows for appointments or late cancellations?
- We kindly ask for 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- There will be a charge of $25.00 for any no-show appointment or failure to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
How early should I arrive prior to my appointment?
- Patients should arrive 15 minutes early prior to their scheduled appointment if any paperwork will need to be completed or updated.
- In consideration of other patients who are scheduled, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment should you arrive more than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time.
What should I bring to my first/ subsequent visit(s) at NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn?
- Your medical insurance card.
- Any co-payment required per your insurance coverage. We accept Personal Checks, MC, VISA, and DISCOVER.
- A picture ID is required. A valid driver’s license or other acceptable state or federal ID is acceptable.
- Your new or annual patient paperwork (You may print out these forms or enter our patient portal to enter or update your information).
- Any current medication you are taking.
- New OB patients should bring any medical records from prior physicians that you think may be helpful.
What type of insurance plans does your practice accept?
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn accepts most insurances, however, you may click here to obtain a complete listing of accepted insurances.
Are there any insurance plans that you don’t participate in?
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn doesn’t participate with Medicaid, Molina or Caresource.
- We’re not providers with any Ohio State or Mount Carmel Insurance.
- We do accept TRICARE, however, we would be paid at an “out of network” rate.
- We recommend that patients call their insurance companies prior to their first visit to ensure that their visits and care will be fully covered.
Does NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn accept credit cards?
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn accepts most major credit and debit cards as well as cash and checks.
- Payment is expected at time of service
Will NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn see self-pay patients?
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn does see self-pay patients.
- Any self-pay Pregnant patient will need to call the Business Office Manager; Mary Sable at: 614-777-4801 prior to their first visit to make financial arrangements for OB care and delivery.
What is the procedure for getting an insurance form or disability form completed?
- The practice can complete up to two sets of forms for patients free of charge.
- A fee of $10.00 is charged for each additional additional form.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn Physicians receive NCC Certificates of Added Qualification in Fetal Monitoring which validates their expertise in Electronic Fetal Monitoring.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn named "Best Practice" by Central Ohio's most advanced clinically integrated network, Health4.
- Dr. Teach named as one of the Top Ob/Gyns in Suburban News Publications Readers Choice Awards.
- Dr. King presents quarterly Health Segment for NBC4 News.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn now offers Keepsake 3D Fetal Ultrasounds for our Obstetric patients. Ask for more information at your next prenatal care visit.
“It just proves to me once again that I go to the best group of women in the world”
- Melissa, Columbus
"You keep me going...and going...and winning! Excellent preventative care is teamwork."