Congratulations on your Pregnancy! We look forward to caring for you during this special time!
The physicians of NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn enjoy attending the births of their own patients, but do cover for each other on nights and weekends. Although rotating your visits to meet all of the physicians is not required, you may schedule pregnancy visits with the other physicians if you prefer when you have more frequent visits in the third trimester. Let your provider know if this interests you. Regardless of whether you choose to personally meet each of the physicians in this group, we would like you to know a little about each of them. Meet our Physicians…
We are available to provide emergency care when needed. To reach us anytime day or night call 614-777-4801 and the office staff or on-call physician will call you back. We ask that you consider several “common sense” rules for the use of this service:
1. Call for yourself. The best history can always be obtained by the provider talking directly to the patient.
2. When you have the on-call doctor paged for an emergency, make sure you will be at the given number for at least an hour. We may be delivering a baby, in surgery or taking other patient phone calls. ***IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE IN EMERGENT NEED OF CARE GO DIRECTLY TO RIVERSIDE METHODIST HOSPITAL Emergency Room (if you are not pregnant or less than 18 weeks pregnant) or LABOR AND DELIVERY***
3. After hours we ask that you call ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES. Click Here for Examples of Emergencies.
Please read the following useful information for Our Pregnant Patients:
MEDICATIONS FOR COMMON CONDITIONS IN PREGNANCY (ie. colds, heartburn, headaches)
ANESTHESIA (EPIDURALS) – Midwest Physician Anesthesia Services, Inc.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn Physicians receive NCC Certificates of Added Qualification in Fetal Monitoring which validates their expertise in Electronic Fetal Monitoring.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn named "Best Practice" by Central Ohio's most advanced clinically integrated network, Health4.
- Dr. Teach named as one of the Top Ob/Gyns in Suburban News Publications Readers Choice Awards.
- Dr. King presents quarterly Health Segment for NBC4 News.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn now offers Keepsake 3D Fetal Ultrasounds for our Obstetric patients. Ask for more information at your next prenatal care visit.
“It just proves to me once again that I go to the best group of women in the world”
- Melissa, Columbus
"You keep me going...and going...and winning! Excellent preventative care is teamwork."