For more information about our office policies and procedures click here.
In preparation for your visit, please be sure to complete the following forms:
New Gynecology Patients:
New (to the practice) Pregnant Patients:
Established Gynecology patients for Annual Care:
Established Pregnant patients:
If you have any questions, please call our office at 614-777-4801
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn Physicians receive NCC Certificates of Added Qualification in Fetal Monitoring which validates their expertise in Electronic Fetal Monitoring.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn named "Best Practice" by Central Ohio's most advanced clinically integrated network, Health4.
- Dr. Teach named as one of the Top Ob/Gyns in Suburban News Publications Readers Choice Awards.
- Dr. King presents quarterly Health Segment for NBC4 News.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn now offers Keepsake 3D Fetal Ultrasounds for our Obstetric patients. Ask for more information at your next prenatal care visit.
“It just proves to me once again that I go to the best group of women in the world”
- Melissa, Columbus
"You keep me going...and going...and winning! Excellent preventative care is teamwork."