More information about our Patient Portal…
With your busy life, it can be hard to stay on top of your family’s health care — even though
it’s the most important thing of all. Our online patient portal allows you to communicate with us
easily and safely — according to your schedule. Using your own secure password, you can log into
the online patient portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort and privacy of your
home or office.
WITH OUR PATIENT PORTAL SERVICE YOU CAN:
View and request appointments
Retrieve test results
View personal health information
Update demographic information
Browse health facts and information
View your billing statements and balance
Request prescriptions and refills
Communicate with your doctor by sending and
receiving secure messages
We offer the online patient portal to help you save time, avoid playing phone tag with your
doctor, and stay educated about ways to keep your family healthy and safe.
You can register for the online patient portal in our office or online by clicking here.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn Physicians receive NCC Certificates of Added Qualification in Fetal Monitoring which validates their expertise in Electronic Fetal Monitoring.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn named "Best Practice" by Central Ohio's most advanced clinically integrated network, Health4.
- Dr. Teach named as one of the Top Ob/Gyns in Suburban News Publications Readers Choice Awards.
- Dr. King presents quarterly Health Segment for NBC4 News.
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn now offers Keepsake 3D Fetal Ultrasounds for our Obstetric patients. Ask for more information at your next prenatal care visit.
“It just proves to me once again that I go to the best group of women in the world”
- Melissa, Columbus
"You keep me going...and going...and winning! Excellent preventative care is teamwork."