For more information about our office policies and procedures click here.
In preparation for your visit, please be sure to complete the following forms. Click on each one to open them in your browser, fill them out and print. If you cannot fill them out in your web browser, see the bottom of the page for instructions.
New Gynecology Patients:
New (to the practice) Pregnant Patients:
Established Gynecology Patients for Annual Care:
Established Pregnant Patients:
Release of Records:
- Disability and/or FMLA forms can be dropped off at any appointment or FAXED to our office with the Disability Questionnaire attached.
- A fee of $15.00 per form must be paid prior to the competition of form(s).
If you have any questions, please call our office at 614-777-4801.
Having problems filling out the forms online?
If you cannot fill them out in your web browser, here are some options:
- Try another browser (in should automatically work in Chrome).
- Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Make sure you uncheck any optional offers if you don’t want them (see example) before you click on the “Install Now” button.
- Download the PDF’s to your computer: If you have an older version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, right click on the link to each form (on Mac’s hold down the control key and click on the link) and choose “Save Link As” or “Save Target As” to download the PDF to your computer. Then open the PDF’s with Acrobat Reader, fill in the forms and print them.
- If all else fails, you can print the forms and fill them in by hand.