How do I make an appointment at NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn?
- You may make an appointment with NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn by calling: 614-777-4801 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Click here to request an appointment online via our patient portal.
What are the normal operating hours for the practice?
- The normal operating hours for our practice are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. However, our phones are turned off between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m. for lunch.
Do you have a policy regarding No-Shows for appointments or late cancellations?
- We kindly ask for 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- There will be a charge of $25.00 for any no-show appointment or failure to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
How early should I arrive prior to my appointment?
- ALL NEW PATIENTS are to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment ESTABLISHED PATIENTS are to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment.
- For established patients, in consideration of other patients who are scheduled, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment should you not arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
What should I bring to my first/ subsequent visit(s) at NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn?
- Your medical insurance card.
- Any co-payment required per your insurance coverage. We accept Personal Checks, MC, VISA, and DISCOVER.
- A picture ID is required. A valid driver’s license or other acceptable state or federal ID is acceptable.
- Your patient paperwork only if you are a new patient ( Enter our patient portal to enter or update your information).
- Any current medication you are taking.
- New OB patients should bring any medical records from prior physicians that you think may be helpful.
What type of insurance plans does your practice accept?
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn accepts most Private insurances. Please click here to obtain a listing of most accepted insurances.
Are there any insurance plans that you don’t participate in?
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn doesn’t participate with Medicaid, Molina or Caresource.
- We’re not providers with any Ohio State or Mount Carmel Insurance.
- We do accept TRICARE, however, we would be paid at an “out of network” rate.
- We recommend that patients call their insurance companies prior to their first visit to ensure that their visits and care will be fully covered.
Does NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn accept credit cards?
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn accepts most major credit and debit cards as well as cash and checks.
- Payment is expected at time of service
Will NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn see self-pay patients?
- NORTHWEST Ob/Gyn does see self-pay patients.
- Any self-pay Pregnant patient will need to call the Billing Office: 614-777-4801 prior to their first visit to make financial arrangements for OB care and delivery.
What is the procedure for getting a disability form or FMLA paperwork completed?
- Disability and/or FMLA forms can be dropped off at any appointment or FAXED to our office with the Disability Questionnaire attached.
- A fee of $15.00 per form must be paid prior to the competition of form(s).
- Download Disability Questionaire